Home » Mirrors, Pictures & Paintings »

Tavern Mirror

Tavern Mirror of large size with bevelled plate with reverse engraving of the Clifton Suspension Bridge over the Avon Gorge and river, with views to the Welsh Hills, in it's original hardwood moulded frame , later painted red. 
English, circa 1880.
The Clifton Suspension Bridge was opened in 1864, and was designed by William Henry Barlow and John Hawkshaw and based on a design by Isambard Kingdom Brunel and Sarah Guppy.

Ref No.: 101420
Origin: England
Year: circa 1880


Dimensions: 
133 cms High (51.9 inches)
178 cms Wide (69.4 inches)

£2,500